Morgan Select Board Meeting
Held on October 13, 2015 @ 6:00 PM
Selectmen’s Draft Agenda/Meeting
October 13, 2015
Present: Larry Labor, Chair; Thomas Bonneville, Robert Guyer and TammyLee
Morin, clerk to the Board.
Penny Thomas will be attending the meeting.
1. Minutes to meeting of September 28, 2015 to review and approve as written.
A motion was made and seconded to approve the minutes of September 28, 2015
2. To let any guest speak.
N/A Penny Thomas did not show up.
3. Certificate of fact to change the grand list of 2015 VSA 324261 to review
A motion was made and seconded to sign with changes.
4. A copy of the revised Lease agreement to NFI.
Read and reviewed and Larry will contact Attorney Bill Davies.
5. Invitation to the NRRA Annual Meeting and Luncheon November 18, 2015 at
12:00 noon in Concord NH at the cost of $25.00 per person.
Read and reviewed.
6. Lake Seymour Solar information to review and discuss.
Larry Labor has written to Senator Rogers. Table until next meeting of
October 26, 2015.
7. Orders #150014 to review, approve and sign.
There were no Orders to be signed. Orders #150013 were reviewed, approved,
and signed on October 8th 2015 by Larry Labor and Robert Guyer in the
PR – $6,067.30
Vermont Division of Public Safety – FYI
Fire Safety Inspection Report – read & reviewed.
Septic System Tank riser installed and new cover in place – A new riser and
cover were put in place. Worth’s Seamless Gutters will do gutters on
Friday October 16, 2015. Roland Tetreault will Pressure washing and
painting will be done after the gutters.
Awaiting 2nd bid on heating system renovations. – Got Quote from Fred’s and
Nadeau’s. A Special Meeting on October 15, 2015 will be held for the
purpose of HVAC cost comparisons.
A motion was made and seconded to adjourn the meeting at 7:50 p.m.