Morgan Select Board Meeting
Held on December 12th 2005 @ 7:00 PM
Present: Select board: R. Miller, R. Guyer, and Brian Gray
Meeting started at 7:00 pm
1. Minutes to meeting of November 28, 2005. Reviewed and approved
2. Letter of acceptance from Department of Taxes for APAS, LLC for complete
reappraisal to be completed for the April 1, 2008 grand list. Reviewed and
3. Revised proposed boundry agreement between the Town of Morgan and the
DuMoulins to be signed. Reviewed, R. miller will talk with Tammy further as
to who with in the cemetery commission has been involved. We hope to have this
resolved by the next meeting!
4. Sheshunoff, State and Local Government Disaster Recovery and Contingency
Planning 2005. Reviewed and decided that we do not need. We are sending it
5. VLCT News. Reviewed
6. USDA Rural Development Community Facility Loan and Grant Program. R. Miller
will contact and request more information for future projects.
7. December issue of Opinions. Reviewed
8. November/December addition of Environmental protection. Reviewed
9. November report from Orleans Sheriff’s Department. Reviewed
10. District Surcharge for 2006 from NEKWMD. Reviewed, and the adjusted
figures will be reflected in the new budget.
11. Appropriation requests from: Dailey Memorial Library $500.00
Rural Commun Trans, Inc. $ 50.00
Court Diversion $ 75.00
Frontier Animal Society $500.00
STEP O.N.E. $250.00
RC&D $ 75.00
Reviewed, and added to the appropriations.
12. Expenditure Report/Revenue. Reviewed
13. Orders #13. Reviewed and signed.
a. The next select board meeting will be held on Tuesday the 27th of December,
starting at the usual time of 7:00 pm. This was changed due to Christmas
falling on a Sunday this year.
b. We are reviewing alternate ways of dealing with all the appropriations
which are solicited to the Town of Morgan each Year. R. Guyer will be talking
with a board member from Derby, VT to see how they approach this issue.
Meeting adjourned @ 7:55 pm
Written by: R. Guyer