Morgan Select Board Meeting
Held on July 10th 2006 @ 7:00 PM
Present: R. Miller. R. Guyer, & B. Gray,
Guest: Steve Matson, Zoning officer
Meeting started at 7:00 PM
1. Minutes from meeting of June 26, 2006. Reviewed and approved as written!
2. Certificate of Insurance for Northern Gas Transport. Reviewed and signed!
3. 2006 Education Tax rates from Dept. of Taxes. Reviewed!
4. Municipal Grant program for 2007. Reviewed. Asking Al Wooley to add a
message to our website asking if any one has time to work on some grants for
5. Water quality division re: Aquatic Nuisance stickers. Reviewed and agreed
to sell stickers at the town clerks. Also made copies for the local stores and
Seymour Lake Assoc. so they can do the same.
6. Milfoil discussion tables from June 26, 2006 meeting. Reviewed information
and made copies for the Seymour Lake Assoc.
7. Orders #1. Reviewed and signed accordingly!
1. Steve Matson was present at the meeting to fill us in on a zoning
violation. Mrs. Bailey has an issue regarding a shed on the Shattuck property.
The shed has been moved such that it is not with in zoning regulations. The
issues are being worked out between both parties.
2. Richard Morin contacted me regarding the posting of the Gore Road south of
RTE 111. He asked the select board to write a letter stating whether this road
was posted at any time this year so far. I spoke with the Road Commissioner
and the road had not been posted. We drafted a letter which will be sent to
Richard stating the road was not posted at any time thus far this year.
Meeting adjourned @7:45 PM
Minutes written by Robert Guyer