MINUTES Morgan Select Board Meeting Held on November 11th 2005 @ 7:00 PM
Present: Select board: R. Miller, R. Guyer, Brian Gray, and Lister: Diane Moore
Meeting started at 7:03pm
1. Loyde Smith will be attending the meeting with concerns to the Town
Property. Did not show up!
2. Catherine Nash may be attending the meeting in reference to a Vender Permit
for the winter. Called and couldn’t make it till next meeting!
3. Minutes to Meeting of October 24, 2005. Reviewed and approved!
4. Information from RC&D. Reviewed!
5. Landowner permission form from David Laforce/Driftdusters Club. Approved
6. Survey form from Vermont Urban & Community Forestry Program. Filled out and
7. FY07 Dues set from VLCT. Reviewed!
8. Notice of recent illegal dumping legislation passed from NEKWMD. Reviewed!
9. Maintenance agreement from Russell Graphics. Reviewed and accepted, will
add to the budget for 2007!
10. Information from Vermont Cares. Reviewed!
11. November Issue of Opinions. Reviewed and taken by Brian Gray!
12. Reimbursement from State of Vermont Current Use. Reviewed and accepted!
13. November Issue of VLCT News. Reviewed!
14. Registration form for The Legal and Practical Aspects of Property Tax
Collection for TammyLee Morin & Jim Judd to attend. Reviewed and approved to
send the fore mentioned as requested!
15. Orders #11 to be signed. Reviewed and signed!
16. Appropriation requests from: Northeast Kingdom Learning Services -$200.00
Orleans County Citizen Advocacy -$300.00 Green Up Vermont -$50.00. Tabled for
Other business: Motion made by R. Miller to give James Hinton a raise from
$8.00 to $9.00/ hour. Motion approved as written. James has been working at
the land fill for quite some time, and is very dependable. It was mentioned to
the board by some individuals that we should raise his pay.
I speak for the whole board when I say we thanks to those who are looking out
for others that we may over look, unintentionally of course. Once again thanks
for the feed back!
Meeting adjourned @ 8:33 pm
Written by: R. Guyer