Morgan Select Board Meeting
Held on May 8th, 2006 @ 7:00 PM
Present: R. A. Miller, and Brian Gray. James Guyer was excused.
The meeting opened at 7:00 p.m.
The minutes from April 24, 2006 were approved as written.
1. R. Miller will check with Juddy about toilets he might be donating to the
2. April Opinions given to R. Miller
3. NESEC newsletter given to R. Miller
4. VLCT Newsletter: reviewed
5. Request for proposals on voting access for those with disabilities from the
Secretary of State: R. Miller will check with Tammy: re: To ascertain if this
need exists in our town.
6. Quarterly report from NEKWMD: reviewed: R. Miller will give to Maurice at
our town dump.
7. Public Works magazine: given to Brian Gray
8. We reviewed the Environmental Protection Magazine
9. Expenditure/Revenue Reports: we both reviewed them
10. Orders were signed.
NVDA will be meeting at Morgan Town Clerk’s office on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 at
7:30 pm. Anyone interested in the business that will be conducted at this
meeting is welcome to attend. We should have one selectman to attend. Brian
Gray agreed to attend.
When R. Miller talks with Tammy about disabilities act he will also talk with
her about office hours.
R. Miller will be absent on May 22, 2006.
Meeting ended at 7:40 p.m.
Minutes taken by Richard A. Miller