Morgan Select Board Meeting
Held on March 13th 2006 @ 7:00 PM
Present: Select board: Richard Miller, Robert Guyer, and Brian Gray
Guest: Bob Cain
Meeting started at 7:00 pm
1. Minutes to meeting held on February 27, 2006. Reviewed and approved as
2. Order form for 2006-2007 Vermont Year Book. Reviewing may need to add
additional businesses. Information left with Tammy.
3. Letter of concern from Sharon Levin, Heather Webster & Chris Nicotera.
Letter has been passed onto the Road Commissioner for review prior to our
4. Letter of introduction from Mark & Heather Gray, letting us know that
Smitty’s Landscaping, the lawn division has been transferred or sold to them.
5. Continuation from February meeting of Derby Line Fire Department. This
should be Derby Line Ambulance, and it is still tabled, pending prior contract
from previous years to review actual cost.
6. Weight Permits from Carroll Concrete, & Pike Industries. Reviewed and
7. Town Service Officer, asking if TammyLee Morin will continue. Tammy agreed
to continue for 1 more year. We accept and thank Tammy for filling this
8. Report from Orleans County Sheriff’s Department. Reviewed
9. March addition of VLCT News Letter. Reviewed and given to Brian for further
10. Orders #19 to be signed. Reviewed and signed.
1. Bob Cain visited the meeting regarding the Town lot and whether we had come
to a lease agreement. We have not, but we reported that we are in discussion
over the issue. Robert is working on completing some information to present as
well as reviewing minutes from previous meetings. One other issue of great
importance is the gate on this piece of property. This is being resolved as
2. “Collector of Delinquent Taxes Policy Statement” reviewed and accepted as
3. We reappointed all other town positions as written in the town report.
4. Note to Town Clerk: Tammy, please contact the town officials in the Town
Report, VIA letter, to make sure they will fulfill the positions. Let me know
if you have any questions.
Meeting adjourned @ 8:25 pm
Written by: R. Guyer