Morgan Select Board Meeting
Held on April 24th, 2006 @ 7:00 PM
Present: R. Guyer, B. Gray; R. Miller was absent.
Meeting started at 7:00 PM
1. Minutes from April 10, 2006 meeting to be approved. Reviewed and approved
2. Price increase from Pike Industries. Reviewed and a copy to be sent to
3. Weight Permit from Kelley-View Farms, Inc. to be signed. Reviewed and
signed by: R. Guyer
4. Notice of wire transfer to bank from State of Vermont Highway
5. Letter and copy of check received from the Department of Taxes 2006 Parcel
6. Letter from Vermont Planning Division on 2007 Enhancement Program Schedule
and Process. Reviewed
7. Request to pay $8.00 shipping and handling charges for a book for the
listers from PVR. Reviewed, approved and signed by R. Guyer
8. Information and instructions on Building and General Services Surplus
Property. Tabled until further review by R. Guyer.
9. Waste Age April addition. Gave B. Gray the magazine for review
10. Expenditure Report/Revenue. Reviewed by both B. gray and R. Guyer.
11. Orders #23 to approve and sign. Reviewed and approved as written, signed
by both members present.
Meeting adjourned @ 7:40 PM
Other business: R. Guyer asked for approval to spend up to $250.00 to acquire
Paul Gilles Attorney at Law to review documentation regarding Town Lot of 213
+/- acres off Rte 114. Request was approved and a package of information will
be forwarded to Paul on or before the next meeting.
Minutes written by Robert Guyer