Morgan Select Board Meeting
Held on June 26th 2006 @ 7:00 PM
Present: R. Miller. R. Guyer, & B. Gray,
Meeting started at 7:05 PM
1. Minutes from June 12, 2006 meeting, Approved as written
2. From State of VT :Municipal Park & Ride Grant, Reviewed
3. From State of VT: Auto Salvage Yard Operations, Reviewed, no salvage yards
to our knowledge.
4. Fred’s Plumbing & Heating: Budget Plan for heating oil, Fill out form and
5. Northeast Kingdom Chamber of Commerce: requesting town info for Web site,
Robert will work and coordinate this information with Al Wooley.
6. Northern Gas Transport: Excess weight permit, Reviewed but we need Proof
of Insurance before we can sign it!
7. NVDA : Approval of Morgan’s Municipal Plan, Reviewed
8. Discuss Milfoil: State Grant vs. Expenses- $7,000 in Grants Rather than
$14,500, Reviewed and tabled until next meeting. Richard is calling them to
see if this is all the moneys we will receive.
9. Waste Age: June, Brian is taking the magazine for review.
10. Expenditure & Revenue reports, Reviewed.
11. 4 Warrants to sign 28 & 28a, Reviewed and signed all but Payroll dated:
06/26/06! Clarification needed on Heather Gray being on the payroll.
1. Al Wooley wrote the Select Board regarding the Ancient Road
committee. We will be discussing this issue soon! We will be contacting all
those who are interested within a month and they can form a committee to
discuss further. This will be noted accordingly prior to any meeting!
2. Roland Besaw has voiced interest in buying the Town Shed located
behind his barn. We will take this under advisement and dually note his
request for discussion at a later date.
Meeting adjourned @7:50 PM
Minutes written by Robert Guyer