Morgan Select Board Meeting
Held on October 24th 2005 @ 7:00 PM
Present: R. Miller, R. Guyer, and Brian Gray
Guest: Bob Durgin
Meeting started at 7:05pm
1. Minutes of October 10, 2005 meeting. Approved as written
2. 2006 renewal application package from VLCT. Reviewed and approved
3. Report of reimbursement money from State of Vermont Highway. Reviewed
4. Letter from Genealogical Society of Utah informing the Town that they are unable to do the microfilming of the records. Reviewed
5. Memo from VLCT Re: Pilot Projects. Reviewed
6. Orders 8A & 9. Approved and signed.
1. Voted Brian Gray in as Selectman till Town meeting to fill Roland Gonyaws position.
2. Reviewed and approved Bob Durgins request to be paid the $10.00/ hr amount agreed upon by Bob and Maurice at the land fill. We need to pay Bob an additional $2.00/hr for 29 hrs to make up the difference.
Meeting adjourned @ 8:00 pm